HybridZ

Four nice Z 's for sale in Georgia

Dudeboy

From time to time I check collector car trader online to see what Z or Z parts are for sell and came across these four gems. Price kind of steep on the 240's, but that 280 is ripe for a V8 swap!!!! I wish the 280 was available when I bought my 280, but I did ok. Check them out here:

http://www.ciacars.com/auto/typecar.php?cat=5

Ive been drooling over that yellow Z for ages now, I just wish I had the money to go and buy it, if I did it would be mine, NOW lol

Forrest you are totally correct on that as well if the car is built right, for what the price is you couldnt beat that at all.

Yeah Im looking at that 280 going hmmmmmmm.......yup LS1 and its done! LOL Looks nice inside and outside! I wish I had $8K laying around! Thats the kind of car to start with.......little to no body work and little to no interior work needed! Just the motor swap and your done! :-)

Guy

Guest bastaad525

I was offered a nice red '72 with a turbo motor, rebuilt with reciepts, t3/04, Tec 2, lots of supsension/brake upgrades, a roll cage and a bunch of autometer gauges, more other stuff I can't think of, very clean car, no rust I could see, well sorted, guy drove it every weekend, wanted to sell to me for $8k.

Though many of our cars cost way more than this to build, $18k for even a well done turbo swap is pretty steep.....

I didn't see where the 280 had anything other than a stock engine?

All beautiful cars. Wouldn't mind owning any of them. But IMO they are all very pricey. The all original ones have some collector appeal, but who the hell wants an all original Z? Even those seem to have a fair share of non-OEM parts.

The modified ones may be cheaper than you can build your self, but they are way overpriced for what cars like that generally sell for. Guess if the right buyer comes along they will sell, but I would hold out for a better deal.