HybridZ

Wide band o2 senors. Why would i need them?

cyrus

they are the only way to properly measure the air/fuel ratio. they are very, very accurate and generally will help you tune your car to perfection and keep from blowing it up.

i personally have a plx devices m-500 wide band setup on my maxima and it works perfectly. helped me get the perfect air/fuel ratio when going wot and when cruising. i highly recommend getting a wideband setup if you're going to modify your car at all with any form of forced induction. it'll keep you from blowing up your engine every single day.

http://www.plxdevices.com

Guest 81na ZX

You don't need to buy one.

But if you don't buy one, when ever you go and tune on a dyno make sure they hook one up!

I guess it comes down to how much self/on-road tuning you plan on doing. Either way, they are an invaluable tuning tool.

Guest magnadyne

I agree that widebands are what you NEED if you ever do any tuning. If you have a satnd alone, or even a piggy back.

BUT if you are never going to adjust your fuel delivery, then just getting a wideband O2, and hooking it up to your stock ECU... I don't think that is going to get you anything.

Mtcookson

Just posted on the group buy at your 350z need more information on the zt-2 with LCD also interested in egt probe and the boost sensor thinking having all three would help gather better information if I can figure how to download the darn thing!!!