HybridZ

Just ordered a front euro bumper and 432 grill.

Guest JAMIE T

Guest JAMIE T

Just got off the phone with MSA. I ordered a Euro bumper and 432 Fairlady grill. $330 for the bumper and $160 I think for the grill. I'm stoked, just thought I'd share!

Guest JAMIE T

Joel, LOL you slay me!

The 4-3-2 grill is a mesh grill that was OE equipment on the performance Zcars available in Japan in the early '70's. My car fits the description of a 432R which is the "Race" version of the 432. Bolt-on flares, fender mounted mirrors, "432" rear spoiler, front air damn, etc... My car will also have a carbon fiber hood(on order from John C.) which will look like the black painted hoods on the race cars in Japan during that era. That is the image I want my car car to evoke... Only mine will be RB26 powered and have 18x9.5" wheels. Definately a "Rest-Mod" JDM style.

Just to clear up a common misconception:

The grille fitted to the Fairlady Z432 was just the same mesh grille as fitted to the Fairlady Z, Fairlady Z-L, Fairlady 240Z and Fairlady 240Z-L. Same part number even.

The Fairlady 432R grille is the rare one. It had a finer mesh, and a different part number.

JamieT, this is GREAT news! Nice score, these are items that I have been looking to buy for some time. I believe both items were temp discontinued or on a deep backorder because I couldn't find a NEW euro bumper or 432 grill anywhere. Thanks for the heads-up about MSA. I'm going to give them a call!

By chance, do you happen to know if these are new, genuine nissan parts?

Thanks.

Guest JAMIE T

I specifically asked if they were Nissan parts and the sales rep said yes. I also specifically asked if they were in stock and he said yes. I asked that becuase I've heard stories of them taking orders and not telling customers that the parts are on back-order.