HybridZ

FJ22 Naturally Apirated Rocket

Guest Z2nr

Man I drove a datsun 510 that had an fj22 naturally aspirated engine in it, man that car was a blast to drive. I want to get an fj24. I have always liked n/a cars so I was going to go with the sr20det just because I need a decent engine even though it was turbo. Now that I have found the fj20de and fj24de I am gonna go that route most likely. There is something about n/a cars that just appeals to me, almost like an exotic.

The car was reletivly easy to handle since the power is so linear, very easy to control considering the weight and power of this car.

The engine was an n/a fj20de with fj24 pisons with big bore sleeves. The car pulls hard to redline. I want to see if i can find an fj24, but they are rare, my friend Mark is pushing 225whp n/a out of his 2.2l. That thing is a rocket it feels like great, seemless power. I never really did much research on the fj20 engine but I am now going to do something similar to him.

I am selling my ultra rare 220+ hp FJ22 right now on eBay....probably has the rarest collection of Toda and Nismo parts on it.....its in my Datsun Pick-up that has had three full magzine features....

Here is the eBay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4520538552&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

The engine:

7889240.jpg

The truck:

7888086.jpg

8619863.jpg

Bidding is at $2025 reserve not met, 2+ days left

Yasin