HybridZ

Supra owners have Supra egos

cyrus

I have sold most of my remaining supra TT parts recently and had more trouble than i have ever encountered. The Supra owners that called (me Pick at least two):

1 could not speak english

2 could speak english but were unable to form a sentence

3 though they were better than the rest of people in the world

4 had no manners

5 were rude

6 were in school.

I was low balled, insulted, made fun of, etc...but when I sold my mustang rims I met a total polite gentlemen...go figure.

Funny.. My friend and engine builder was at a local gas station and niticed an old 1st gen supra in really nice shape. Turns out it was the owner of the station, and they talked for a few minits.. He told the guy (an older italian fellow) he was curently building a head for (mine) a 75 datsun 280z and the guy laughed "Oh yah, old dotsin Z's.. theyyyyy're ok, but the supra is a way better car.. I'll take him easy man..that thing is old but it realls goes you know. 240K an it runs like new..."

:roll:

My friend decided not to explain what he was doing with the head.. (cam, port work, shaved head, I'm rebuilding the bottome end AND will hopefully have a 5 gear to go with the 3.90 rearend..:lol: ) He now wants to REALLY make my car fast for next summer.. He said he figures I'll be able to take that supra easily, and look better at the same time.. hehehe..

Reminds me of the old joke:

Q - What's the difference between a _____*______ (put the subject car here) and a porcupine?

A - The _____*______ has the Prick on the inside.

I love that one. :lol: Here's another:

An elephant and a mouse are walking through the jungle and the mouse falls into some quicksand. The elephant straddles the puddle of quicksand and says to the mouse "Grab my dick and I'll pull you out!" The mouse grabs on and is saved, and tells the elephant how greatful he is. A while later the elephant falls into some quicksand and the mouse is ready to repay the debt. He says "Hang on, I'll get you out!" and runs home. He comes back with his Porsche and ties one end of a rope around the bumper and throws the other end to the elephant. He jumps in and pulls the elephant to safety. And the moral: If you've got a big dick, you don't need a Porsche.