HybridZ

6 Barrel Intake on my Silver car!

1 fast z

Here it is, all finished and on the silver car. MS had some problems that I am still working out so I cant drive it for a while. I did start it with my finger controlling the AFM and the other and on the throttle, and you cant even belive how it sounds, is feels like all of the air around you is being sucked in the motor, it is purely incredible. I am so glad I did this project. How do you guys think it looks?

IntakeSilver6b008.jpg

IntakeSilver6b009.jpg

IntakeSilver6b004.jpg

IntakeSilver6b003.jpg

How exactly are the injectors not leaking? you have screws holding them in place, but the screws don't look like they could be pushing against an o-ring on the injection side of the injector...just curious to see what you did.

-Oliver

ps... are these going to be sold in the future? maybe an intake/ported head combo w/ a price break?? nudge nudge...

There are two o-rings on the injectors. One is on the pintle cap, and the other is on the base of the injector below the two screws. The seal great, I pulled a bunch of VAC before I welded them on and they seal perfectly. I might make some sort of packege deal in the future on a head and intake, I will have to see how much demand there is first.

• 2 months later...