HybridZ

update on my cage and backhalve install

rearend_3.JPG

rearend_2.JPG

rearend1.JPG

rearend is complete and ready to go in. just needs fluid and a vent installed. Motor should be back out of the car next weekend to get the Vpro harness ready for the car and final install of the intake and valve covers and all that crap. Ordered my other seat so i will have 2 matching seats. Also decided to go with a quick release setup on the steerring wheel, because with the door bars installed its gonna be a bitch getting in and out of the car.

well tahst it for now more to come next weekend i hope. should have some motor out of car pics with it completley assembled.

engine harness will be the stock GTR cut down to the bear minimums for the vpro. the chassis harness is allready cut down to just the basics for lights and dash harness. May have to add some wiring if anything.

• 1 year later...
engine harness will be the stock GTR cut down to the bear minimums for the vpro. the chassis harness is allready cut down to just the basics for lights and dash harness. May have to add some wiring if anything.

HMMMMM seems that i was loooking at the diagrams right but looking at the harness sections backwards and ended up removing wires that needs to stay:cry2: ... so painless here i come. Probably should have gone that route from the beginning anyways