HybridZ

F-40 Rear wing

Jeff Frankel

I've got one setting inside its mold. I always leave a "parent part" resting in the molds until I pull more parts. But it will be late Summer before I make any more.

Its the same style as the MSA Aero rear F40 they had in their catalogue. Is this the same thing your inquiring about ?

If so ,I'll post about it when I get them going again,but it will be later on. No hard feelings if you drum one up sooner ,of course.

Vinny 8)

Guest Mugen405
There is 280z in a local junkyard where I live that has one on it. Its black and fairly good condition. Next time i'm there I can take a look if your interested in a used one.

If the thread starter isn't interested, I may be...any way we could get some pics?

Thanks for all of the response. I am still very interested in finding the rear wing. I am trying to finish my car for the Nationals car show in April and maybe the Motorspots car show in March, so time is running against me.

Vinnie, can I pursuade you to pull the one F 40 wing out of your mold and pour another one to keep in the mold? Or, I would be intersted in the wing from Thumper in the Houston boneyard if it is in good shape. Let me know ASAP.

Thanks again to everyone.

Jeff

• 1 month later...