HybridZ

Hey does anyone make a G-nose for 280zx?

Guest 1982280zxttop

Guest 1982280zxttop

does anyone make a G-nose for a 280zx? i dont know if it would look good or not, if someone can try to photo shop it for me plz that would be very much appeciated

At one time, I was considering buying that G-nose from him, but seeing as how it's in the U.K., shipping was going to be way more than the G-nose itself. But, if you have money, go for it!

That's one of the reasons why I dont have one yet. Maybe if shipping was a little less I'd be more willing to buy. but since cash flow isn't as good these days, I'm hesitant. I just finished this drawing yesterday, I thought I'd put it up here for those that want a better idea of what it looks like on the car.

100_5781a.jpg

When I do get mine I'm going to have clear headlight covers made to fit this g nose and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a small group buy for these covers?

That G-nose transforms the 280ZX, the original front and the tail light area are the S130's ugly points IMHO. Plus they desperately need lowering and a set of wide wheels :)

I Totally agree! that's why there's no doubt in my mind that I'm going to be getting this front end. Now I just have to figure out what to do with the back!