HybridZ

An opinion Question

tfreer85

Alright, I'm currently doing an RB25DET swap, and stock tire widths aren't going to do the job very well. I'm either wanting to do Subtle Z rear fenders with stock front fenders, or the YZ rear fenders and the Subtle Z front. from Reaction Research http://www.reactionresearch.com/automotivedetails.htm However the only thing I have a problem with the YZ's is the fact that i'm wanting to run carbon fiber wheels, and the one's i've found only come in a 9.5 width by 19 tall. What do you guys think i should do?? Also on another side not i'll be running a carbon fiber hood, latch, spoiler, and a true carbon fiber dash, Xenon Front air dam, Motorsports Urethane Side-skirts (depending on setup) I'm not that big a fan of the carbon look, so the hatch and possible the spoiler will be painted to match the car.

In my opinion, you know if I had a first gen... would be sublte z fronts and yz rears.

I dont know why you want carbon fiber stuff, especially if your going to be painting over it. unless this is going to be an all out race car that is. The weight diference will be minimal at best, especially when considering cost!

In my opinion' date=' you know if I had a first gen... would be sublte z fronts and yz rears.

I dont know why you want carbon fiber stuff, especially if your going to be painting over it. unless this is going to be an all out race car that is. The weight diference will be minimal at best, especially when considering cost![/quote']

I'm only painting the rear hatch, and i figure with all of carbon fiber i could save close to 200-300lbs. Also do you know what the max size front wheel and tire i can fit in the stock fender.