HybridZ

INFO on PDK fabrication.....?

jaime240z

I'm looking for info on PDK Fabrication. I've seen a few of their products talked about here on the board (by searching, of course) but I can't get a hold of the shop. I've tried 2 different phone numbers with no luck and I've also sent an email from their website, but no reply.

Just wondering if anyone here know what's going on, or maybe the owner is a member here.....? I would like to order from them, but I'm kinda scared to send money to someone I can't get a hold of first.

Thanks.

What's with all the Z aftermarket guys going MIA?

Threads about Ross being incommunicado' date=' then JSK and now PDK. Guess we had all better start spending more money to keep them interested.[/quote']

In Ross' defense, he has NOT been incommunicado--he was out last weekend at a car show and talked with Scottie GNZ, Rick Bowers, etc---there is another thread that talks about this. I spoke with him via email up to the weekend.

Many of these guys do promos, go racing, take actual vacations, and have 9-5 jobs. MSA is a typical company and is there 365/9 to 5, but they can't do what Ross and the others can at the prices with the custom work they do.

Davy

• 2 weeks later...