HybridZ

new turbo, Can now spin wheels in 5th!!

Xander

Here is a picture of why I can spin my rear tires in 5th gear. This stuff always happens when I want to go for a test drive.

datsunsnow.JPG

I'm Sliding all over the place. I am lucky that my front airdam isn't on yet or it would have been damaged allready.

But Still, my roaddyno came up with this graph when it was still dry:

powercurve.gif

not bad since I am only running it at 7 psi for now.

I am now slowly going to raise the boost and get it on a dyno to program the upper end. I didn't want to rev it to hard since the engine has just been rebuild.

LOL

you wuzzy start DRIFTIN lol... im also sliding all over :) having fun at it aswel :)

anyway george is on his way... it is -15... so we needz some heat

Anyhow i needed 3psi more for 6 HP less, though my torque curve was flatter, and 208 FT

BTW nice snowman you got build there !!

as far as I know it is a stock cam. But in europe stock NA 280zx's came with a flattop p90 combo. So maybe it is a stock NA cam.

I did not rev it higher because the engine is freshly rebuild. I will see what is there to gain when I have a couple more miles on the clock.

as far as I know it is a stock cam. But in europe stock NA 280zx's came with a flattop p90 combo. So maybe it is a stock NA cam.

I did not rev it higher because the engine is freshly rebuild. I will see what is there to gain when I have a couple more miles on the clock.

Your head did came off a l28et originally so it 'is' a turbo cam, though could be European. I dunno but there might be a diffrence there. ( the guy told me he got the head of an L28ET and flat tops block was in an US spec whith a worn head, it was replacement. But the car got scrapped in the end)

Unless you used the came of the other head you took with the engine i gave?

Maybe the power after the dip is his NAWS ;)