HybridZ

hood scoops for 280 zx

Guest vernon harrell

Guest vernon harrell

In case anyone is interested in puting on a hood scoop on their zx I attached a IROC Z (camaro) hood scoop on my 83zx. The curvature of the 3rd generation camaro hood is so close to the zx it recquired no mods to install.

Guest vernon harrell

sry I can't download any pics of my zx with the IROC hood scoop. but it is lined up with the rear of the hood with the overhang extending over the cowl and a couple of inches from the wiper blades. I haven't had any problems with this hood scoop and have ran it on my daily driver for about 4 years now. The windshield wipers stay down on the windshield at highway speeds with no problems. I think other camaro scoops would fit (82-92). but haven't tried anything else. The scoop looks good on the zx sorry I can't download any pics.

Guest vernon harrell

to: blueovalZ: I don't think you understand i don't have the equipment to send a photo on the net. I would however send you a photo via regular mail to your home and you could post it that way for me, if you like. thank you