HybridZ

Finally In The Elevens!!!

Corzette

Ran last night and finally got her into the elevens with the 350. Still only engine no NOS.

NOT LOCKED IN THIRD

Quarter 11.98 @ 110.94

Eighth 7.58 @ 89.33

60 Foot 1.64

DIDnt run in lock mode but tested MPH and ran 112.76 vs 110.94 Locked on a 3500 stall.

NOS (Very Weird) 100 shot

11.90 at 117

havent figured it out yet I guess. Had problems launching after the 11.98 pass without NOS. Track was getting worse each run.

I still have a better launch in there cuz I was launching at 2100 brake stall. It will stall to 2500 so maybe a 1.59 is possible with good track conditions. I gotta get to Ennis!!!! One step at a time. I know what Scotty means by tuning tuning tuning. The suspension tuning is just as important! Ok now what????? 11.8s of coarse!

Terry

Guest Magnum Rockwilder

Great ET, but I can't figure out why the traps are so low. I guess the car has great traction but not a lot of sheer acceleration. Most cars would be in the high 12's with 110mph traps.

Way to get the most out of your setup!

Hell I was running 12.3s at 114 with the 2500 stall. After changing to this 3500 stall Im quicker and slower...lol. Its an EDGE convertor. Best investment Ive made so far. If anyone can host a vid I can post my 11.9 run.

BTW Im also running a 411 rear, that cuts the MPH down a bit too I expect. Im going 370s after I can find some axles off a 1988 300ZX. I have a 370 Viscous LSD, just need axles.

Terry

TM, I know once you get there its greeat for a moment , then you say.....so!!! How can I make it faster. I would love to turbo an 8, nothing could come close with all the goodies. Ill just laern from you for awhile!!!! Awesome vid BTW!

Terry

Whats up Stony. Yeah I like yours better too but its a Honda thing...lol. Im going to Camp Fuji to work as a GS-11 for three years so when I get back I may back half and turbo myself.....if I got the nads to do it that is...

CZ

Theyll learn once they get back. We all get lost in the moment over there. Hell I was racing in 1982 with a L28 and Mikunis and thought I was the fastest car ever....Little did I know. It doesnt matter what engine your runing anyway, its all about money. If ya got deep enough pockets you can always be faster. I think Im gonna go with Turbo Meiser;s idea and twin an 8....

CZ

I was just thinking if the rice crowd wanted to be impresed they should take a gander at JapTin or Ron Jones N/A Zs. Thats some fast stuff.... I wonder what a turbo or two would be like there....lol. The combinations are endless.

CZ