HybridZ

USPS from APO in Japan...

Guest JAMIE T

Guest JAMIE T

My freakin' HKS turbos aren't here! They shipped on Feb. 2nd. Should I be worried guys? The seller emailed me a copy of the receipt and insurance tickets. The USPS says they can't track them for me. AND, the shipper will need to make the claim. AND, he can't do that for 45 days for priority and 75 days for regular service. Is more than a month normal for shipping from Japan?

I posted this in the RB forum since we are a small group who regularly buys direct from Japan.

I dont know if this helps but I purchase many things directly from Japan. Usually they take no longer than 2 weeks. One thing you have to remember is that Japan has a different holidays. Some of my packages have been delayed by up to 2 weeks because of holidays. I would be worried thought, if they shipped Feb. 2 I would think they would have been here by now, thats almost 6 weeks!?!?

APO ? Like a military address? I live overseas and have a military address and It all depends how it was shipped. Stuff shipped priority or express usually isn't a problem but stuff shipped regular (slow boat) can take well over a month. I've had several things over the years that we had assumed were lost show up months later.

Good luck

i shipped some stuff to japan priority and it made it there fast then other times it took 2 months. I was getting ready to refund money to a guy in austrailia for some gages i sent him THRU USPS and it took a little over 2 months to get there!!!!! you should get them. if you hit the 2 month mark id start to get alittle worried.

Guest JAMIE T

Well, I was hoping you guys would put a hand on my back and say, "It'll be OK little fella".

We'll just wait it out(as if I had any other choice). I'm not ready for them anyway, but I don't like being out of so much money with nothing to show for it. I still need to get the car in the garage. I'm fighting myself over the rear end. I don't know what to put in it. I have most of the stuff to put a 300ZXTT R230 in it. But, I'm leaning toward a solid rear axle(not tubbed out) and ladder bars. 'Nuff rambling. Later.