HybridZ

RB25DET Sources / SOCAL NEED HELP

240Z_Master

Alright, after saving up enough money on my 21 year old college budget, I have finally decided to go to the next step towards getting my beloved motor o mine.

I am wondering if anyone of you know any shops, sources for RB25's (I plain out don't have money for the 26) located in Southern California, or overseas for that matter that won't cost me a load of money for shipping.

I am looking to spend $2500 or less for a full front clip (which I have found so far). Primarily, if you know reliable sources, that would be best.

-Quoc

http://www.jspecautosports.com/catalog_product.aspx?prod_id=51

This is the cheapest price for what you want (not a front clip but next best thing) that I've found. Shipping's gonna drive up the price some' date=' but you see that in any condition.[/quote']

Thanks for the info, but the "import tax and shipping" might not make it work out for me.

If you could please check on that RB25 that would be sweet. K Watanabe only had RB26DETT's in stock. A little out of my budget. Flashoptions listed phone numbers on their website as

Tel : 011-60-12-3896600

Fax : 011-603-42525225

So I have no idea if that's even anywhere close to English.

___NOTE

Just contacted Flash Options, they are located in Japan.

Sorry for the delay. My friend does still have the engine. E-mail me privately at b.dooley1@cox.net and I'll give you his contact info. I get a lot of mail' date=' so please put "RB25" in the subject field so I don't delete it.

Brian[/quote']

Alright so I called the other Brian, he was gonna sell me the motor but doesn't really respond to my calls, or emails like he said, kinda laggy if you ask me. I don't want to spend $2000 on a deal like that.

So anywho, anyone else know of a good motor source? I might call up CTJ Engines in Ontario.

Guest PROJECTRB240SX

I can vouch for venus auto.... I got three engines from them.

I have a friend here in az that deals in nissan engines... its fueled performance his name is todd and I can give you his phone number if you like.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah learned this from reading from other forums reviews, well thanks for setting me straight. I might do a SR swap myself. So you guys say go venus right? I might ask stony where he got his motor b/c he lives near me.