HybridZ

Another Engine Conversion Idea

sulla

sooner or later someone always finds this site and posts it. You would have to do lots oof body modification in a car with that powerplant. Ther problem isnt the hp it makes, but the tq at low rpm. You would make a z look like a twizler with that engine in it. Granted if you have the money to put that in a car, reinforcing your frame shouldnt be an issue. I like the indy engine that he has made streetable. That would be a fun car to drive around.

Oh I am not really thinking of trying to get that motor for a Z. By the time you made it work you would have a complete new car. But it would be a good motor for a custom kit car of some kind with a space frame made to handle it.

I could be wrong, but, it looks like there's a water outlet hose and a heater hose (or other cooler hose) behind the left header towards the very back of the engine.

Look between the #7 and #9 header tube (4th and 5th header from the front of the engine)

You might be right. There aren’t a lot of accessory mount points on the front. I don’t anything about this motor. What’s it for, a 24 hour car?

In a Z it would help move the weight back.