HybridZ

Hey pparaska

inZane 240

quote:

---------------------------------------------------------------

This guy doesn't need an ass kicking, he needs some help...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Honest officer every time I helped him up he fell again 10 times in a row!! :rolleyes:

I think he needs to be sent the link to this thread, about 2800 times once for every member of this site.

Guest Anonymous

Pete,do not over look this opportunity to make your car famous with the hardworking publicist that was discovered. At least we got to see more pictures than you ever offered us on this website.

Heh, due to my HORRIBLE web site design, all the pics of my Z are stashed in little cubby holes on my site. If you surf the ENTIRE screwed up, unorganized site I have, you'd see them. Even I forget what's where. twak.gifbonk.gifmalebitchslap.gif

As it turns out, those pics I put up on cardomain.com on Sunday came from only 3 different pages on my site.

Yeah, I need to get my site straightened out. malebitchslap.gif It's a real mess. Maybe this Winter?

Pete:

Anyone that knows you and your car, can see at first glance your signature's all over it. It's kind of like Chip Fose. Unmistakable Attention to detail, fistidiously clean, and lots of TLC.

Sure, there are plenty of standout Z's rolling around. However, you can certainly pick yours out in a crowd! Envious, yes I'm sure the "Redneck" is. Hell, with a car that clean...who wouldn't. Again, great job Pete.

Comps, VAN 2thumbs.gif