HybridZ

I am back ... Got some pix of my latest project

Guest SpyderZ

Guest SpyderZ

Hi All,

This is VinhZXT. I've been missing from this forum because I forgot my password and don't remember which email address I used so I can't retrieve my password. Anyway I am glad to be back and I got some pictures of my latest project for you guys to check out just incase you haven't seen it. http://members.cardomain.com/Valerie280 Later

Vinh - The Spyder looks fantastic! The fiberglass looks like Reaction Reasearch product (?). I'm also really liking the chassis reinforcement work. Did you do that yourself or did you have a chassis/rollbar shop do that for you? I'm building a VR and I may adopt a design based on what you've done. I'd love to see some more pics of the build process, if you've got 'em.

Guest SpyderZ

Z-Rex,

I have a ray jay T4 turbo from a friend of mine so I took the T4 compressor off it and put it on the T3. Now I have a T3/T4. I am not sure which one I bought from you. I bought a few from the internet because I have 3 280ZX turbos. The one I built has a water center section. I have not install the T3/T4 turbo yet. I am waiting to complete my exhaust system and then while I put in JeffP's downpipe I will put in the T3/T4 at the same time.

WagZ,

Yes the rear end is from John Washington. I put in lots of work to get it all straigthen out. My brother and I designed and built the reenforcement frame. It is all 2 inch stainless steel pipes that are approved for race cars. I didn't use any shop for the "cage" at all. If you do yours I suggest you to make the side pipes go all the way to the bottom of the rocker. Also get a shop to bend these 2 pipes down sort like an "S" so that you can get in and out of the car easily. I have some pictures of what I did but not very details because I just didn't have time to take pictures every step. Anyway I have all the pictures on the build up on everything on my tripod web page which is not fun to view because of all the popups. Here is the address http://vvu.tripod.com/myz.html Hope you can find some useful information there.

DavyZ, Thanks I will keep checkin in once in awhile.

Claybone,

I got it from Ebay from some company in England I think. They said it was made for the Mini Cooper. Keep checkin Ebay you should find it. Good luck