HybridZ

ACT/Exedy Clutch disks

Jersey

This may be a little late, but maybe it will help someone out. When I did the ACT pressure plate install a few years ago, I couldn't get the clutch to disengage either... I installed an early clutch fork (has the dimple with a hole through it) and adjustable rod out of the slave cylinder (some early early 240z's had the adjustable rod) and was able to get all the adjustment I needed there.

Guest Loose_Screws
Nice runs. That thing sounds good.

I have received a lot of compliments on the performance and sound, but not so much the looks! That's OK, the looks just add to the sleeper effect.

The car is actually a junkyard buildup. Performance add ons, but not any real engine work. I rebuilt the engine myself, adding turbo pistons, and P90 head. I did not even rework the head, just replaced valve seals and bolted it up! No balancing of the crank or assembly either. New bearings, rings, seals, pumps, and gaskets.

Sorry to hijack the clutch thread. PM me if you want more info on the build.

The car is actually a junkyard buildup. Performance add ons, but not any real engine work. I rebuilt the engine myself, adding turbo pistons, and P90 head. I did not even rework the head, just replaced valve seals and bolted it up! No balancing of the crank or assembly either. New bearings, rings, seals, pumps, and gaskets.

Thats what I did.

Hey guys what is torque rating on those ACT clutches and what are they going for. I am going to buy new clutch in day or two and i am looking at SPEC stage 4 or 5 right now but i would like to get some feedback on other clutches like ACT (sorry for going of subject guys).

Ivan

If you haven't bought your clutch yet' date=' let me know, I can get wholesale on ACT clutch sets.

[b']ALSO!!![/b]

Exedy makes a lot of the clutch components for ACT. I installed a ACT Clutch kit on my friends SR and it had either the clutch disc i belive was stamped with Exedy.

Also JWT buys flywheels from Fidanza and labels them their own. So it's the same thing but different brand name, a lot of companies use this to save money and develop "their own product"

The offer to Ivan if its not too late sticks with everyone. If you guys need these clutch kits I can be sure to find them for you for most Nissan applications.

Cheers! PM Me directly if you need a clutch kit.