HybridZ

240 w/ l28et help?

Guest zkid

Guest zkid

i just bought a '73 240z w/ a l28et swap in it...

i want to know how much the stock engine boosts and anything i can do to make the car faster becuase it seems like the engine could do more then where it is now...

Welcome to Hybrid Z. Please use the search as much as possible. There is so much valuable information on this board it will make your head spin. After you search and decide on some kind of game plan let us know and we will be happy to help. Let us know what you are planning to do with the car: Drag, auto-x, road racing etc.. There are so many choices to make and you will get better and more accurate advice if tell us this information. Let me be the first to offer my .02 by saying first before trying to make the car faster make sure its safe. Check the brakes, suspension, cooling system for any potential areas of concern. If you want a faster car this is the best starting point. Next, are you prepared to be driving a Z with high horsepower output. If you are serious consider some driving schools. Okay, off my soapbox. Enjoy the ride.

Mark