HybridZ

Design sketch

gb20

Admin edit

What do you guys think?

Basic design of what I want. I started making the side scoops already. They didn't turn out as good as I had hoped, but it only means more finish work. This is my first time working on cars, let alone making my own parts. I have learned more on this site than in books I have read so thank you.

Looks good. Seems to have a lot of Shelby GT500 influence in it, but still pretty cool.

Took the words out of my mouth. Even so, there was a time when I played with the upper quarter scoop as a replacement panel for the quarter window, but chose not to go that route.

Anyway, it looks like a design that will stand out. Any other angles?

You're right, the GT500 is where a lot of ideas came from. I want my z to have a muscle car feel so I used my favorite for inspiration. I am working on a front 3/4 view as I'm typing, so it should be done today or tomorrow.

Guest iskone

Nice!! :-D Like the damn and the Scoop!

Not trying to bust yoour balls buit have you thought about doing somthing different with the bumper? I can't draw worth a damn so I never post any pics but I always try to blend the bumper in different ways so it goes with the overall look of the car.

Isk

Guest iskone
It does blend with the look of the car, It perfectly matches the one on the back! I Love the bumpers on this body, it definately looks like a Muscle Car!

Oh You know what I did? I was thinking of my own sketch when I postded that I forgot his has a bumper in the rear :twak:

It does go very well together!!!

Isk