HybridZ

Road raging asshole

auxilary

I'm driving down 680. No traffic really. I'm in the middle lane, going 75 for about 5 miles, no change in pace. Traffic moving faster to my left, slower to my right.

All of the sudden, this red ford ranger/mazda pickup comes flying up on me, goes around me at about 100mph, his tailgate about a foot from the right of front bumper, almost hitting me, then flips me off.

I'm sitting there thinking wtf? I just figured "hey, a ******* idiot" and continued on my way.

and thanks to the internet...

SPEEDEE OIL CHANGE & TUNE UP /

REDWOOD CITY 6G74223 4F4ZR16V3XTM27985 MAZDA B-SERIES CAB PLUS 4 1999 05/17/03 10:52 a.m. P EZ864339C

Call up Mr. Numbnuts's work and tell them how he is driving. Tell them where you saw him and what you saw him doing. If he's dumb enough to do that crap with the companies number on the side of the truck, he deserves to get nailed.

!M!

What is it with guys in Ford Rangers??

I've had road rage BS from guys in those trucks TWICE in the last month!!

Maybe they are really insecure, and wanted a big truck to feel tough, but couldn't afford a big one, so they got stuck with a Ranger, and now they're all pissed at the world. Last time it happened it was some dumb-@ss wannabe gang banger (white guy with a shaved head and bandana HAHAHA) throwing up signs at me cause I wasn't going fast enough. Gave him the bird. The funniest part was that all the while he was acting so tough and hardcore, I could hear some really sappy Alicia Keys love song blasting out of his truck. HAHAHAHA tough guy!!

I currently have a '97 2.3. That thing wouldn't be able to get out of its own way. About the only thing it's good for (and about the only reason I use it) is to haul back parts from the pick-n-pull.

That said, my former roomate and best friend is the same damn reckless way when he drives his Ranger. He pisses off a lot of people on the road, mows down other people's trash cans, cats, whatever he can get possibly touch. I agree with crazy280's theory.

I'm having a hard time believing 2 parts of this story......

1st, a Ford Ranger doing 100mph.....?:icon8:

2nd, no traffic on 680............:icon8: :icon8:

j/k.....If this happened to me while driving my Z I would just jump in front of him, step on the gas and give 'em the old Spy Hunter smoke screen!!!:)