HybridZ

Turbo shootout, supercharged 280Z VIDEO headline Sport Z Magazine Summer 2005 issue

Guest Sport Z Editor

Guest Sport Z Editor

SZM tests six of the most popular 350Z/G35 turbo kits in our exclusive shootout. Other highlights from our new issue include a restoration of an Australian 260Z, a 600+ RWHP Z32, a twin Z31 centerfold (one stock, one heavily modified), coverage of the Motorsport Auto show, a Q&A performance driving class, a how-to on replacing spark plugs in your VQ engine, a 280ZX A/C tech fix, and an update on our supercharged project 280Z including an SZM exclusive video of the Z at Sebring available now on our website. To find out more, go to: http://www.sportzmagazine.com

Enjoy the video (I'm sure you will) and the new issue (I'm also sure you will).

Dave Bexfield

Editor In Chief

http://www.sportzmagazine.com

Guest Sport Z Editor

Considering it's getting printed this weekend, odds are low that it will be in your mailbox today. For all subscribers, the issue mails June 1 and should start arriving June 3. Note that the magazine can take as long as three painful weeks to arrive. For some (see above) this timeframe could prove more difficult to handle than others.

-Dave

hat123, would it male you feel any better if I post it next time. Granted I don't have a large post count but it's close to yours and I do own a hybrid Z. If this is a big inconvience to this site all I need to have is Dan or any of the moderators tell us not to do it any more and we would stop. Dave is the editor, and is only doing his job. He is not a hybrid Z owner and only posts once every three months to let people know what's coming up in the next issue of SZM.

If this is a big inconvience to this site all I need to have is Dan or any of the moderators tell us not to do it any more and we would stop.

I don't think Hat's post was an accusatory one. I think he was stating an odd fact that SR240Z clarified. Continue posting.

Guest Sport Z Editor

Thanks all. I suppose I could *try* to post in the technical forums, but I highly doubt HybridZ members would want to read my senseless drivel. Ha.

BTW, the deadline to get the new issue with your subscription is today, May 30. Anything later and you risk having your subscription start with the Fall 2005 issue. Circulation: 505-771-2374, website: http://www.sportzmagazine.com

Enjoy the new mag...

-Dave

This is an information web site and I for one appreciate any new information and where to get it. Seeing the supercharged Z video gives me more motivation to get my supercharger project completed. My supercharger has been sitting on the shelf for over a year now, while I have been messing with body work and paint.

Keep the information coming!