HybridZ

Soon to be LS1

Well I finally recieved my LS1/T56 yesterday and it looks very nice not a wire cut or connector broke. Now pull the 350/700R4 and install the LS1. Waiting for John's mounts to arrive.

Any one use JTR LS1 headers ? Also whats is the best edit tool to use ?

P.S. will be selling the old set up dirt cheap

350/700R4,JTR mounts and what ever

else I can't use

Also whats is the best edit tool to use ?

350/700R4' date='JTR mounts and what ever

else I can't use[/quote']

PM Sent.

I have used TunerCat for both LT1 in my 240Z and my Z28, and have just purchased and used it for my 99 L31 Vortec 350/4L60E that I put in my 71 truck. The nice thing about TunerCat (among other things) is that the software isn't locked to a single VIN, so you can tune for other folks (maybe make a bit of $$ on the side). It is also cheaper than the hand held programmers and LS1 Edit. You will need a laptop or desktop with a serial port.

The OBDI version (94 F-body LT1 that I bought) was <$100, plus another $90 for the cable from Andrew at AKM cables.

The new OBDII version came with CD software, instruction manual, and cable to hook to the OBDII diagnostic port, all for ~$360.00 and some change. Plus, TC takes paypal, so the transaction is super easy and the support has always been great.....they actually reply to emails.....novel idea, huh?

Well I finally recieved my LS1/T56 yesterday and it looks very nice not a wire cut or connector broke. Now pull the 350/700R4 and install the LS1. Waiting for John's mounts to arrive.

Any one use JTR LS1 headers ? Also whats is the best edit tool to use ?

350/700R4' date='JTR mounts and what ever

else I can't use[/quote']

I have the JTR LS1 headers mounted in my LS1 240Z. Nice fit. Good Quality. Excellent welds. I did have to trim the corner of the John's cars drivers side mount just a little to gain clearance for the collector.