HybridZ

The Gear Box (gforce T5 vendor) has moved...

TimZ

• 7 months later...

It also wouldn't surprise me if he fell out of step with Gforce like Paul Cangialosi did. The Gforce guys put their NASCAR customer first before everyone else.

Of course they spend about 20X more than all the others combined, so of well! :roll:

Mike

Guest KEVIN LANGSTON

TIM. THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING THE UPDATE INFROMATION ON MOVING THE SHOP AND THE WEBSITE, OUR NEW LOCATION IS. THE GEAR BOX. 31759 BLOCK AVE, BUILDING C. GARDEN CITY MICH, 48135. 734-793-0727. M-F 8:30-4:30 EST. WE HAVE NOT PUT ANY OF THE G-FORCE T5 UPGRADE INFO ON THE WEB SITE YET, http://THEGEARBOX.ORG WE WILL BE ADDING THAT VERY SOON. WE DO ALL TYPES OF UP GRADES AND REBUILDS ON T5 TRANSMISSIONS AS WELL AS MOST OTHER TYPES OF MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS. THESE UP-GRADED T5 UNITS WITH THE NISSAN TAIL HOUSING AND THE G-FORCE INTERNALS HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT EXTREMLY WELL. IM SURE IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS THE CUSTOMERS I HAVE BUILT THEM FOR WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO GIVE YOU FEEDBACK ABOUT THE UNITS. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR E-MAIL THEGEARBOX@AOL.COM

THANK YOU. :burnout:

KEVIN LANGSTON

THE GEAR BOX:burnout:

• 2 months later...
Just got off the phone w/ Kevin, super helpfull guy!

Yes he is. I've been dealing with him for several years now (basically whenever I break something :flamedevi ) and he has never steered me wrong.

Your right the contact area for the straight cut is shorter. I was thinking of an actual heilical cut, not a straight angled cut.

Anyway, the straight cut gears put all or more of the force into eachother w/ less or little side loading, but I don't know if that makes them stronger? I'm not an engineer, so I'll shut up now..

...BTW, just orderd my Z rated WC gearset, billit keys, and Master rebuild kit from the Gearbox! Ships out Monday, hopefully I can get this ready to receive all the new goodies! :)

What about the Z rated gear set makes it stronger? :-P jk...