HybridZ

LS1 is going in!

Well the time has come to put it in. Tomorrow the LS1 will come up the hill and into the car. Unless of course it rains like it always does on the 4th.

Strong encouragement is needed here for sure. Once installed I get to do the fun stuff, like the exhaust and the cooling system.

I already installed the harness in the car and it’s pushed up out of the way.

Here’s a pic of the LS1 as she will be sleeping tonight. Hopefully I will be able to really piss off the neighbors by next week.

Sweet thunder mufflers, well they call them mufflers but their really just a 2 ½" straight pipe with some dents in it.

http://www.circuitflex.com/ReadyToInstall.jpg

looks great hope it all slides in nice and easy bit jealous really got my motor and gearbox sitting there waiting just cant get the time to start to putting it in

keep us updated where did u get your idler pulley for engine belt who makes them

best of luck

Mick

Thanks all. :)

DaEvil, yes those are the JCI mounts I’m using and the harness was a custom built by Speartech.

Zed240au, I got the idler on Ebay, but you could use an extra stock one. The belt is from NAPA, 060547 6 rib 55 ¼".

http://www.circuitflex.com/ShortBelt1.jpg

Look’s a bit wet out but were going on anyway. Damn the torpedoes full speed ahead!

RIGHT ON DALE :cheers:

You will love it! I broke my motor last time out at the track. will do a post on that one. Just got done with heads and cam and... about to go out for a spin :eek: HAPPY 4TH DALE!!!!!

Hey DaEvil.... I live in Concord, my shop is in Orinda, I'm using John's Kit, I've been to the track twice and.... If you need help or run into a snag p.m. me!

JOEY