HybridZ

LT1 2.5" Dual Exhaust Done

Bartman

Here's a few shots of my completed dual 2.5" exhaust on my LT1. I used ThermalTech coated headers an X-pipe and Afterburner mufflers. John Coffey at Beta Motorsports did all the fabrication and installation, and he did a great job!

570ex2.jpg

570ex1.jpg

rear.JPG

I installed a rear skirt from MSA and got my rear European bumper installed as well. It sure would be nice to get my carbon fiber tail light panel :toetap05:;) .

So Bart when are you going to post a sound clip for us?

Looks very nice and is similar to mine back to the x-pipe where mine is a y-pipe into a single outlet.

Wheelman

I need to make one and get it posted. I'll try and get it up in a couple of days.

I know how you feel. I finally got the last leak out of my dual set-up last Friday and, even though I'm running a magnaflow, it sure does sound sweet. I went the route of sweeping the passenger side pipe over to the drivers side and coming out thorugh a single muffler and kept the stock fuel tank.

Congrats on getting it done. It really looks nice.

I'm running cat-less and all emissions have been programmed out of the PCM, but I am running the O2 sensors. John did a great job and after viewing his work, I know I made the right decision having him fabricated the system.

I actually wanted dual chrome resonator tips on each side, but the ones I bought were too long. I still would like to install some nice tips once I find one's that I like.