HybridZ

Another LS1 on the way.

Been lurking here and at ls1tech for awhile, tons of useful info on both sites.

Thanks for posting and working through so many issues you've encountered.

Time permitting probably a month or so from completion.

Steve

Couple pics.

IMG_3659%20(Medium).JPG

IMG_3661%20(Medium).JPG

Had this car apart for awhile and it used to have a pretty stout 3 litre with triple SKs header and so forth.

It's really just going to be a track/autocross/really uncomfortable street car so it's got a cage (afraid to post pics after the spanking the Vollkswagen guy got her), fual cell, racing seats and so on.

Have a couple of sets of R180 and R200 that I swapped in and out to change gear ratios but need to install a LSD.

Since I decided to go the LS1/T56 route I wanted to sort the rear end before I needed to get the driveshaft made.

I just picked up a Q45 3.54 Diff (Pick a Part $60)so I'm going that route with Ross's adapters and axles.

Suspension: ground control camber plates on all 4 corners, shortened struts, coil overs, koni inserts

Brakes:

JSK 4 lug kits front and rear running wilwood superlites through a proportioning valve with a line lock

For wheels I'm running 245/45/17s on 4 lug 8.5" wheels using long Moroso studs and 5/8 aluminum adapters, it just barely clears the rolled fender and the coil overs.

I'll throw some pics up in a member gallery.

Steve

I figured you were planning some serious racing when I saw the adjustment plates at the top of the strut towers. I'm impressd with how clean it looks. Obvious pride in your craftsmanship. Taking time to do it right. Looks Great.