HybridZ

MSA springs?! or Tokico's springs?!

i just bought some new tokico 5-way adjustable struts.. new sway bars.. and urethane bushings...

and I am interested in a new set of springs..

MSA springs are about $100 while the Tokico's are around $250!

So just curious what people are running and if there are any huge differences?!

seems MSA is you get what you pay for.. but the tokico's price seems to be you pay for the name..

ArizonaZCAR

180 lbs/in front, 200 lbs/in rear

Motorsport Springs

182 lbs/in front, 205 lbs/in rear

Tokico Springs

185 lbs/in front, 200 lbs/in rear

Arizona Z springs are great, I have had mine for 2 years and love them. Warning... they will not lower your car! They will give you original stock ride height.

Mike

Guest bastaad525

I stand 120% behind Eibach Pro Kit springs. They are reasonably priced, have a lifetime warranty, and do NOT lower the car too much at all. Check my sig for the link to my Cardomain page, there's a good pic of the side of the car so you can see how low it is, that's with Eibach springs and tokico shocks installed. The are, IMO, just the right amount of stiffness, and the handling of the car is very good for an old azz car, mostly what impressed me was how much more stable and SOLID the car felt on the freeway, even at 85mph or so it just feels STUCK, no bouncing or shaking or swaying.

I love them and would never buy anything else again.

I agree with Bastaad on the Eibach performance for street driving. It is very stable and lowers the car just about right. On the other hand, I do have a set of Tokico springs(red) in my 240z and I like them as well, I wanted to buy the Eibach set but I was drawn into the Tokico shocks/springs set deal. Either way, you'll be satisfied for street use.