HybridZ

Shopping In Japan

Corzette

Whew! I m coming up for air....Im going to a NISSAN dealer today to price the FairladyZ emblems for the 350 and the 300. I suspect the 300 may be a little cheaper. Is anyone interested in a set or single FAIRLADY Z emblems? I think the side markers are different too. Ill try to take some pics. Im not up and running yet just going outside the gate for a bit. Oh and I saw some BEAUTIFUL steering wheels down the street. Ill try to get some pics of those too. Ive never seen any like these in the states. They are like polished dark oak with a center horn button and 6 bolt mounting like the Grants. About $100 each here. Mounting kits are about $25. I gotta post some pics when I get my puter. Thats all I have for now but these steering wheels are the bomb and would look PERFECT on my 280ZBBC. Gonna climb Mt Fuji next month...HEY GRAET IDEA! How about I make a flag or something that says HYBRIDZ.ORG or such and take a pic from the top of Mt. Fuji? Would that be an original or what? That would mean we have been to the highest peak in Japan!!! Any suggestions????

Terry

Ok got some prices...

The new emblems that say FAIRLADY Z I can get for about $35 including shipping. Not to bad and not available in the states. The side emblems that is the round one with the Z inside are about $26 in the states. I can get them to anyone in the US including shipping for about $21 or so.

If we go to the 300ZX Style, NISSAN FAIRLADY Z I can get them out for about $15 including shipping. Ill have pics later but what a neat deal. Im gonna get a few to keep, Im sure they will go up in value as time goes on. Will look good on the CZ from the rear too. More to come. Actually I may just build a site on my webpage for certain items I have access too not available in the states. Going to AUTOBACS tomorrow!

Terry