HybridZ

Wanted to Thank everyone on the Forum

Hello fellow Z-car owners, I was reading some post over at I think zcar.com and they were talking down our Z-car, then I noticed some threads where someone from here was saying we need to invite us to this site and how they liked our Z-car. Well here I am, I am John and my Brother Jerry is also becoming a member. I do have a web site up and running called www.jnjdragracing.com. We have a Z-car we are experimenting with I guess you can say. Come over and take a look at the photo's and videos. The car is really a grudge car that we race, we are justing testing my engine in the car before the 412cu small block chevy goes back in.

I am just amazed at how much the stock Z-car rear differently can handle.

Anyway thanks for your support.....

John

Wondered how long it'd take before you showed up. Super nice car, and wickedly fast. Turn that blower up for god sakes and run some 8's! I have a '85 Monte SS as well, so in a way, i'm sort of the same, got z, got ss, although your z is nicer IMHO. Would love to see what that NA sbc does!

Work it BABY!

Welcome and enjoy the ride!

Welcome John!, hey, you need to come to our big event! http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=100693

Yeah, I talked with my brother and we are planning on coming, also I have talked with my buddy Steve and he might be coming with his Zcar. I also posted a link to the event on my website as well, hope to see everyone there.

We tried the NA 412 cu. small block chevy in the the 1st time with the turbo 350 trans and was ripping the half shafts out, it was too agresive for the stock drive trian, switched to a 2 speed glide and was running 6.50 in the 1/8 mile if I remember correctly.

Wondered how long it'd take before you showed up. Super nice car' date=' and wickedly fast. Turn that blower up for god sakes and run some 8's! I have a '85 Monte SS as well, so in a way, i'm sort of the same, got z, got ss, although your z is nicer IMHO. Would love to see what that NA sbc does!

Work it BABY!

Welcome and enjoy the ride![/quote']

When the weather is cooler, I will overdrive the blower to 4 to 1, right now it is too hot, thinking of tuning it back down some. The blower engine will be going in the SS one day, that was my plan.

Wondered how long it'd take before you showed up. Super nice car' date=' and wickedly fast. Turn that blower up for god sakes and run some 8's! I have a '85 Monte SS as well, so in a way, i'm sort of the same, got z, got ss, although your z is nicer IMHO. Would love to see what that NA sbc does!

Work it BABY!

Welcome and enjoy the ride![/quote']