HybridZ

where did JSK go?

I am sorry but SCCA Mike deserves to be out of business. I wouldn't buy an ice cube from him if I was in hell roasting.

Yasin

Wow. What happened?

I purchased my coilovers from Mike and the deal went very smooth and he was very helpfull. Had I more money at the time (was a few years ago), I would have purchased one of his brake upgrades too.

!M!

Well gang I purchased my coil over kit for ZX from him. Paid him right away and was anxious to get the kit.

Received the kit, and started piecing it together, then realized that there was going to be a fair amount of fabrication especially for the rears, which is fine but needed some advice from the vendor aka SCCA Mike.

I called him several times and he was EXTREMELY rude and short with me, as if he was doing me a huge favor, I felt very awkard too as I know he was well known on this board and I was relatively new and I kept apologizing to him by saying "Mike...sorry to bother you again...." then he had the balls to say that he has never fitted his kit to a ZX before and that it is not a popular car to fit coilovers to. Then when my first attempt on the rears split the aluminum top hat in two, I called him back for advice as to what I might have done wrong only to receive major Attitude.

He certainly did not mention that when he was runing with my cash.

Basically he was no help, and I felt very discouraged but soldiered on none the less determined to make it work. My ZX was down for two months before I got it right, but it was alot of trial and error.

Ironically many ZX owners who have stumbled upon my wesbite have begged me to start making ZX Coilover kits, as they like the fit, finish and the way the car sits.

Sorry for the rant, but if a vendor is going to sell a product, first be honest and second provide some level of support. Thats all I ask.

Yasin

Guest ON3GO
Sorry for the rant' date=' but if a vendor is going to sell a product, first be honest and second provide some level of support. Thats all I ask.

Yasin[/quote']

i agree 110%!

thats why when i find a vendor that is great i stick with them!

im a big attention to detail type guy, so when i find somebody that makes a product that is done right the 1st time im sold, thats why ill always buy from Vince Vintage Tech Z, Ross, and Alex Costa. Even JSK if he still made Datsun stuff as i talked to Juan alot! and he was always a good friend.

Customer service is always the number one thing with me, if there not good with me in the 1st place ill never see there product, if its good or not.

thats why Ross, Alex Costa, and Vince will always be on my list.

Alex V on here with the SR20 Z is also great with customer service, and is always there willing to help, i also consider him a friend!

Thats really all the people ive delt with so far, hope to get with Johnc soon for something for the Z's as he seems like a great guy to deal with.

Mike

I must admit I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to certain things. Especialy things I'm doing for other people that represent me. I don't know.. maybe I"m just old fashion but I believe the customer should always be happy.

Isn't that the only way for a sucesfull retail business?

-Ed