HybridZ

Anyone selling a '82-83 ZXT distributor?

Guest bastaad525

Guest bastaad525

Already went thru the classifieds and didn't see any for sale even in waaaay OLD ads.

I have this feeling this is going to be VERY hard to find. Though I haven't been recently, I can't say I've ever seen a ZXT at the JY.

I don't want to spend a fortune for one (I think Motorsport want's $400 or something like that for new or rebuilt ones?)... anyone got a good tip where I might look?

Heres the link to the one from Autozone.http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?UseCase=C001&UserAction=performMoreDetail&Parameters=TRUE%7C%7EDISTRIBUTOR%7C%7E%2470.00%7C%7EA-1_REMAN%7C%7ENONE%7C%7EFALSE%7C%7EFALSE%7C%7E770941%7C%7E5819%7C%7E31-1003%7C%7ENONE%7C%7E%24224.99%7C%7ENISSAN%2FDATSUN%7C%7E280ZX%7C%7E1982%7C%7ELLT%7C%7ENONE%7C%7ENONE%7C%7EVom

I also sent you a PM

Guest bastaad525

I think the one listed at autozone is only non turbo.

You know what's odd? Autozone doesn't seem to have ANY listings for 280zx turbo's... even for small parts (last thing I needed was a cap and rotor set) they only have the N/A parts even listed, and dont' have any sort of category or distinction for the L28ET. Kragen/Pep Boys/Napa all still have seperate listings for L28ET....

Anyways that reman. dizzy is a fortune.... Used to be I could pick up a used dizzy for about $60 :(

Why don't I give you the cell phone number to the guy that stole mine. Supposedly he didn't really need it after all maybe he'll sell it to you, then you can tell what address it gets sent from. :-( Actually theres a dude on zcar.com that usually has some if you look in the classifieds there. Mr zandzx parts probably has one and lives nearby you.

Guest bastaad525
Why don't I give you the cell phone number to the guy that stole mine. Supposedly he didn't really need it after all maybe he'll sell it to you, then you can tell what address it gets sent from. :-( Actually theres a dude on zcar.com that usually has some if you look in the classifieds there. Mr zandzx parts probably has one and lives nearby you.

That sucks that someone ripped you off :( yeah give me his number and if he ships it I'll go with you and hold him down for ya...

I checked Zcar.com too... there is one guy in NY who's selling one for $100... I'm tempted but a bit hesitant... to be honest I dont trust the people at Zcar like I do the people here. I'd be worried to just send $100 out like that.

About the guy who goes by ZandZXparts on Zcar, that's Jack :) he's actually a friend of mine and has done much work and sold me many parts for my Z, and he's the guy who I've already been asking to look for one for me. He's got one right now but it's in questionable shape, the chopper wheel is rubbing on something when you spin the shaft, making me think the shaft is bent. So he's looking for another for me.

BayareaZT - yeah definatley let me know if you want to sell yours.

Guest bastaad525

$50 shipped??? that's friggin SWEET!!

THIS is why.... good lord I love Hybrid Z man... I tell you. You guys friggin rock.

PM sent!