HybridZ

What to do with a Great grandma?

Chaparral2f

The temprature here today was 104 and when I got home from Tacoma my wife had cleaned the garage. How am I ever going to find my stuff? I admit it was a surprise to see the workbench. I sincerlyu believe that a neat garage is a sign of a person who has too much time on his/her hands. :) Maybe I should report her to Tim Taylor. If she wasn't so neat, I'd replace her, but after 45 years together, she is starting to grow on me. Oh well, I'll give it another decade or so and see if she works out.

Now that I have that out of my system, I need advise on how to convince her that shaved door handles are NOT a safety problem.

How am I ever going to find my stuff? I admit it was a surprise to see the workbench. I sincerlyu believe that a neat garage is a sign of a person who has too much time on his/her hands. :) Maybe I should report her to Tim Taylor.

Don't know about the door handle proublem but, the rest of the post was right on in my book.

Is the car going to be a daily driver or a show car?

I don't see how they'd be much of a safety problem - unless you were in a really bad neighborhood and the door wouldn't open. Usually the concern is getting out of the car in case of an accident and they shouldn't affect that. If you're unconcious and they won't open the 'jaws of life' come to play.

Don't shaved door handles violate the rules of most racing orginizations?

Ought to tell you something.

Probably not a big worry on the street. I guess in a worst case scenario the bystanders could just wait for the fire to die down before pulling their jaws of life from their glove box.

Yeah, I guess I 'll take the cowards way out. If anyone is intrested in a shaved door handle kit with 45lb solenoids let me know. (Summit # 80158-35DP)

As for the wife, I can't seem to loose her though I almost did a few years in a poker game. W#hen i told her, she said, "How could you do that?" I told her it wasn't easy, I had to fold with three aces and a pair of kings.;)