HybridZ

OMG!!! One of the nicest Z's i ever seen!

Guest ON3GO

Veeeerrrrryyyyy niiiiiiiiiicccccce. Curious headlights though, anyone know what they are? Great execution for a ZG car. I'm game with everything except the motor and mirrors :mrgreen: *sigh* I'll always want a V8...

Davy

Guest Battle Pope

Comment:

You to view it is grateful truly.

It is the restore car of fair ready Z. The FJ20 engine is placed. In addition the modification point in large quantity because of a certain, mail address upper question of entry.

* After commodity delivery no claim, we ask with the no return. Question * present car verification large welcome! Land sending generation bears of the successful bidder. Cancellation after the bidding successfully receives cancellation charge. The successful bidder please reads successful bid notification. Fixed holiday: Wednesday

That's a google translation of the comments section. They say it's an FJ20 engine?

A quick scan of ebay revealed nothing on those AWESOME headlights' date=' but I did find these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/UNIVERSAL-7-INCH-ROUND-JDM-CRYSTAL-PROJECTOR-HEADLIGHT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33710QQitemZ7991307558QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Which would probably look pretty awesome with an HID kit.

I don't know if I'd trust the seller.... 1,900 neg feedbacks....

oh, nevermind, thats with 121,000 sells :lmao:

I like the lights...

The FJ20 Turbo swap in that Z makes it very unique and very cool! I have seen FJs hit 450-500hp on stock internals and last forever - I have built a few and never seen a FJ break - never!. They ARE the strongest and best 4cylinder ever built by Nissan, makes the SR20 look like a toy by comparisson.

I had this engine in my Datsun pick-up that I sold on eBay almost 2years ago, man (some of you may remember it)...I used to pull down some big game with that truck especially at the midnight street races....once I was in 3rd gear it was all over....

Love the FJ....and miss the roar of it at 7,000rpm

My baby that took 7years to build:

8619863.jpg

7889249.jpg

Yasin

Yasin I remember your truck, the nicest Datsun truck that Ive ever seen, and I would have given my left nut to own that one, you did one hell of a job on that truck I would have loved to have been the person who could have purchased it.