HybridZ

Mexican shooting range

auxilary

Well' date=' isn't that special. Perhaps before being so intolerant we should learn the dirfference between "Have" and "Half". :)

Yours Truly,

The Church Lady[/quote']

I'm sorry I don't know what "dirfference" is. :) And I by no means meant that as a literal statement. And it was a typographical error, if you want to start comparing IQ's and correcting peoples grammatical/spelling errors then we should be in a proper english forum instead of a car forum. And if you are Latin American and I offended you then I would like to apologize for doing so, it was not my intention.

Tyson

Well, I'm have mexican, half indian, you tell me the dirfference, and you orfended me grately, I'm PO'd and I just can't tak it no mor. So, I'm calling you out. First one to shoot first and hit, wins. Bang, thud, I won. You take it all back now and I'll ferget the hole thang. Uh, thiker skin needed, snakes and critters beware.

Fore reals, I'm a half breed, no offence takin, hope none givin. Just goes to show that the mind can read it even though the hand doesn't type it right.

I think it is a really funny clip!

My goodness, aren't we touchy? I didn't mean to stir up all this acrimony. BTW, I thought it was a good clip. Sheesh!

Its not really that I'm touchy I just don't like being called intolerant. Though I do feel that everyone is a racist somehow, though I didn't mean its as racism and really wanted to clarify so there weren't any assumptions that I'm anti- non white protestant. So no harm no foul? Next time I'll just keep my mouth shut.

Tyson