HybridZ

Indiana or Midwest SR20DET swap for me?

Lewis Maudlin

not sure where you are located but, you should check out http://www.tougefactory.com

These guys are good friends of mine and they know the SR platform front and back. They do SR swaps all the time into 240sx's and i have my hanging out over there alot. I'm sure they would love to do this swap. Talk to David and tell him Garrett told you to call.

These guys are located on the north side of chicago. They do hands down the best work when it comes to SR swaps anywhere in the midwest.

garrett

I sent an e-mail to Touge Factory. My car would make a great advertisement for a shop. It is rust free and I have already had the body done. It looks sharp and drives well, I would just like to put in a little more engine. With the proper engine, my car will be nice. I have painted it RX-8 Gray and put the MSA Aero III air dam on front. I also have a metal louvered hood like could be purchased from Nissan that MSA sells. I put Tokico Illumina's and springs all around. Hopefully, I can find someone to do a swap for me.

Guest PROJECTRB240SX

I'm a second hand owner of a vildini car and all I can say is that this is the best swap I've seen in the span of cars I have owned and seen. Its well worth the money IMHO..... but either way goodluck.

I'm a second hand owner of a vildini car and all I can say is that this is the best swap I've seen in the span of cars I have owned and seen. Its well worth the money IMHO..... but either way goodluck.

thanks for the good word man, im glad your happy with the car

• 10 months later...

My swap was done by Jim at

http://www.allroadmotorsports.com

He did an excellent job. He is a great guy.

The only trouble I have had is that I am now having an electrical issue after my swap to a GT2871R, 740's, etc.

Soon, it will back up. Also, he was very reasonable. I stopped by his shop a few days ago, and he was dropping a 2JZ in a SC300.