HybridZ

got the external radiator on.. hahaha

Guest ON3GO

849_p89602.jpg

849_p89603.jpg

www.external-radiators.com... lol ahhahaha.

got to still make some new mounts for it and still move it around some more to fit better but so far so good.

thinking about adding a intercooler nitrous spayer on the back side of the unit.. well atleast mounting it on the backside and then direction the nozzell towards the front to spray. i dunno im prob just thinking.

still waiting on a few parts to come in and then i can fire her up.

now that i have time and dont have to rush the car to get done for the SEZ event im gonna go over every little detail and get things looking good.

mike

sr20det redtop with gt2871r turbo with 740cc injectors, enthalpy computer tune and 19 psi boost. 352 to wheels .. if i get my greddy intake installed and hks step 2 cams i should dyno 400 to 410 to wheels just liek everyone with the same engine setup at 21 psi. car weight 1670 with full tank of gas. with me 1870. halls ***. i have a 240z also with a 3.2 diesel block crank. i wana a external radiator on my z lol but i built that 3.2 with 10:1 so :(

normal_IMG_5381.jpg

DSC_0646.jpg

hard to keep it on the crappy track at mt shasta.