HybridZ

Music?

Confused

Oddly, the same as you: Chimaira, Bury Your Dead, It Dies Today, Trivium, Unearth, Shadows Fall, In Flames, Bleeding Through, if Hope Dies, As I lay Dying, Atreyu, etc.

Seeing as how you listen to Chimaira, did you catch their concert over in Houston a little over a month ago? It was pretty damn badass! Houston seems to have a pretty decent hardcore scene; I was also able to watch Bury Your Dead, If Hope Dies, and All That Remains over there. I also went to the Ozzfest over in San Antonio last weekend, and while I think last year's line up was better, this one was still pretty good, especially with Bury Your Dead...oh yeah!

What kind of music do you like to listen to while driving if any at all?

For me' date=' its either Metal or Hardcore.

Some of the bands I listen to on a daily basis: Amon Amarth, Slayer, Chimaira, Terror, American Nightmare, etc.[/quote']

<333333

I listen to alot of metal and hardcore

and gangsta rap, yo.

Definately a lot of talent with Saosin and Thrice.

BTW, Confused -- I will hunt you down and KILL you if you don't include me in those backstage passes next time you're in Houston...j/k :-) ...or am I?

Have you heard Chimaira's new album yet? It's pretty good, only with more solos. I'm not sure if it's better than their previous albums, but I still jam out to it daily.

just about ALL kinds, i got a sony xplode cd/mp3 player in the car and i got a "variety" cd i made with over 100 tracks, all of different styles, even some older big band stuff

I'll show my age, Nantucket, Rossington Collins Band, Foreigner, Styx, Steely Dan, Boston, Peter Frampton (long version of Do you) I can get anywhere before that song is over.

Its never a bad time for Foreigner, Styx, or Frampton. In fact, if Im not listening to any of the above music, its probably 70s rock.

Guest PROJECTRB240SX

I Just Love Music For Music, Anything That Can Get Me Moving, Singing, Or In The Mood I Like.

Fave All Time Band Would Be Finch.... But Some Other Favs Are Tool/a Perfect Circle, 30 Seconds To Mars, 36 Crazyfists, Fallout Boy (don't Know Why!?), Early Incubus, And The Toadies. Of Course There Are More But Those Are Off The Top Of My Head.