HybridZ

My ls 1 mounts

I had the JCI kit and all was installed and looked good. Motor ran and I was gettting close but the JCI kit was not going to work with the dry sump system I have. So this weekend I tore it all out and started over. I'll use some biscuit type mounts from street and performancce to finish it all off.

This is the cross member. It will be bolted down after the final position (front to back) of the engine is determined. Yes, I will redo the brake lines.

DSC00010.JPG

Here are the engine mount plates. Borrowed my brother in law's plasma cutter for these.

DSC00012.JPG

Finally, on the engine drivers side and almost finished passengers mount. Still need to clean them up and paint.

DSC00014.JPG

DSC00016.JPG

I'm using JTR headers and this all fits even with the dry sump and WRX rack.

I'll post a drawing later, I tried Emachine.com but they were going to be almost 200 bucks so I did them and I still ahve the drawing I did on emachine.

John, the body work is done and I'm running a wrx rack. It is a power rack. Thanks for the compliments guys.

Any suggestions on these would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...

I believe they are for Mark's Early 70s Zcar...

Mark, You sure you're a dentist?

I believe Jesse James is having try-outs for a new fabricator in his shop. :lmao:

Looks good, and I'll absolutely want to copy this AND your dry sump setup at some point. :2thumbs:

Mike

Yes' date=' the red Z.

CruZ I'm not sure of the format. It is what ever Emachineshop.com uses. Let me know if that helps.[/quote']

I can convert it. It will be rendered as a 2D design file.

If you go to "file>export" it will have a selection for autocadr12