HybridZ

Ebay motors replaces HybridZ!!!!

Kazuya1274

So its been several months after my V8 swap, I'm in the process of moving soon, and am getting rid of some of my extra turbo parts that I no longer need. I decided to sell them on Ebay. They have been up all of 1 day and I am getting bombarded with "Hey, what kind of eclipse injectors did you use on your 280ZX" kind of questions. Last I knew, Ebay was for selling stuff, not answering tech questions. I tell them each time to visit hybridz, but I fear it goes through one ear and out the other. It didn't take me long after having my Z to find this site, which answered almost all of my questions in one way or the other, so what gives?

Anybody else have this problem??

...They have been up all of 1 day and I am getting bombarded with "Hey, what kind of eclipse injectors did you use on your 280ZX" kind of questions. Last I knew, Ebay was for selling stuff, not answering tech questions...

man, you're just going to have to shine them on unless you want them bidding on the stuff as well. Good thing to have sent them here, only DON'T send the truly obnoxious here!!! :wink:

Davy

I've ben parting out an '87 N/A Supra on Ebay. I accually got an email from a kid accuseing me of selling him the wrong part because it did not fit his '94 Turbo Supra. It was a part I sold for $30 and it was over $40 to ship it to the Great North. So I told him if he pays to send it back I would send him back his $30. Never heard from him again.