HybridZ

[frankenstein] IT... IS.... ALIIIVE!

Guest Battle Pope

Guest Battle Pope

My car actually fired up without ether last night. I was so elated.

To Do List:

Get new bolts for intake manifold. Factory N42 manifold bolts don't hold carb manifold very well.

Remove EFI wiring harness. At the same time run a fuel pump kill switch and a pressure switch to avoid overloading the carbs. Need to find a good keyed hot to run the coil with. Also install fuel pressure regulator.

Figure out what the blazes happened to the chassis wiring harness to the front lights...

Set idle and tune carbs, wd40 the hell out of the linkage so it moves a little more freely, install a choke cable.

It's a bit of a daunting list... but the first step is always the hardest.

Congrats !!!!!!! Jared..... Nothing more frustrating than fussing with butchered wiring in a car. HINT ...You can use the camera cell phone and open a Yahoo picteres account to post pictures. I use a lttle "disposable" camera no bigger than a folding pocket knife to take pictures and post http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/larryjohnson97438/album?.dir=8223&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Guest Battle Pope

Yeah, I have a photobucket account specifically for that reason. I need to clean it out though, cause I'm sure my total space is filling up. I'll take some pictures at some point and post them.