HybridZ

Z parts sale....

COZY Z COLE

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like my brother-in-law struck a deal with the guy. :)

He just bought a house with a HUGE barn. Now he'll have stuff to put in the barn. It will take a few weeks to get everything situated, then I'm going to try and help him set up a little side biz to sell everything.

Looks like I'm getting sick, get to move my sis-in-law this week, then next weekend I get to help move all this crap to the barn! Pretty cool all in all.

Jmortenson, let me know when it is that you are loading up a truck. I might be available to help you load it and maybe buy some stuff off of you too. I live in Oakland CA so I am not too far.

I appreciate the offer. I don't know exactly how this deal is going down or what the bro-in-law's plan is, but if we need help I'll put out the call to hybrid z'ers to come by. It's his show.

Thanks. He doesn't really know that much about Z's. He has raced mine quite a few times, and bought one of his own about a year ago but hasn't gotten it running yet (almost). I'm really curious to see what's there too. I know the guy had a bunch of LSD's and sold them all, so maybe it's mostly stock stuff. Still for the asking price it should turn out to be profitable for him, not to mention he should have enough parts to get his car running... :) Mine is getting to the point where stock parts just aren't exciting anymore. Might not be such a windfall for me.

Guys keep in mind that he has a real day job and works 50 hours a week most weeks. One thing I'm going to do is try to get a semblance of an inventory for him so that he knows what he has, but I don't know lots of stock Z parts either, so don't be beating down the door. Then he'll be getting a biz license, etc. Patience...

I was just up there got a couple of body parts :) No pictures because when i got there the guy said he had sold all the stuff but had put what i had requested off to the side. Very nice guy. There is about 15 drive shafts, 20-25 boosters/mc's, 25 ish hatches, 6 fenders, about 50 doors, buncha bumpers (20? 10f 10r), emblems, 4 hoods, rear suspensions, front suspensions, transmissions, heads, can't remember about blocks probably, interior parts, and basically bin fulls of stuff carbs etc. Its all boxed, and he kept saying that there was more inside, i guess a different part of the bar, yikes. Any way good find