HybridZ

Official Sighting Thread

R0N

Please post your Z sighting here. Thanks!

Saw Orange 240z Monday 9/26 at the Pacheco Exit off of 680. If you remember a Silver Audi in front of you after the 680 on ramp, that was me =).

Also saw a white 240Z in Oakland, 1900 Embarcadero parking lot.

saw a grey 77-78 280z that was all stock looking going down I45 in houston right near the sawdust exit.

saw a all black 240Z with alot of body mods done to it with a supercharger sound coming from the hood. was DEFF a v8.. it was on 1960 the other day.

sounded mean!

mike

I've seen a black Z with the msa complete kit in the great mall(Milpitas).I think he might work at home depot,Cause i seen him on main street like 2 times before.

I was having lunch today and i saw a white 240Z and a 76 to 78 2+2 280Z,And there is a parked brown 240Z.This is by washington and fremont blvd.,In fremont.

seen that silver Z @ UH many times... guy loves the car.. you can tell!

It sounded carb'd when he fired it up.. a nice mellowlike exhaust pitch..

had louvers?

if so thats ted.. i think thats his name.

has panasports also?

mike

Saw a white 240z in Vallejo @ the Sonoma / Mini Dr. intersection heading towards Napa. Passed him up in my blue 240z. Don’t think he saw me. I was going to give him thumbs up but never looked my way.

Btw I decided to start this thread because I rarely see Z cars on the road. When I do I wonder if he’s a hybridz guy / chick and if he is, who is he / she?

Let us know if you get sighted or if you know that person :wink: