HybridZ

When will Nissan grow some balls?

BrandonsZ

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turns out the areas with the most suv's (and light trucks) were South Dakota, Montana, New Mexico, and so on. Another interesting fact is that 50% of SF residents don't even own a registered motor vehicle. That surprised me. And 54% of NY residents don't own one. I guess it's not practical in densely populated areas. But I agree, anyone in those areas with an suv is just trying to show off and get status recognition. You're totally right about them not going off road. The excuse I always here for owning an suv in the city is "I go to Tahoe".....yeah, like once a year, tops! And then they stay on the street the rest of the time. HA :D

Another interesting fact is that 50% of SF residents don't even own a registered motor vehicle.

Go to richmond & oakland. Within eyeshot there will always be at least one car with an outdated DMV temporary registration exempt paper in the window. I'd bet 90% of these cars are on the road illegally and the owner is perpetually bribing DMV workers for new temp papers, or have and in at the DMV. It's amazing how many cars on the road aren't registered and don't even have plates.

Out of the last 10 accidents i've head about 1 person at fault out of the 10 had inssurance. 4 of them where hit and run and most likely were unregistered cars.