HybridZ

A picture or two...(13) for yall. 56K beware!

Sparky

well,

I bought this Z last month with the intentions of turning her into a daily driver. today, I sold her. :( but before she leaves with her new owner I wanted to share some pictures I snapped today. enjoy!

29568.jpg

29569.jpg

29570.jpg

29571.jpg

29572.jpg

29573.jpg

29574.jpg

29575.jpg

29576.jpg

29577.jpg

29578.jpg

29579.jpg

29580.jpg

i bet he doesn't. Nice pics though sparky. You have a real eye (and that's from a guy that considers himself an artist), if you have other photo art i'd like to see it.

hey thanks Gollum thats a great compliment. I've been into photography for about 15 years now. I still have a great deal to learn and experience but feel I get lucky every once in a while. thanks again.

I will look through my stuff and post a few.

There's ALWAYS more to learn about everything. I bet you're a 10 times better photographer than me though. I just know good photos when I see them. I've done lots of photo editing in the past and done lots of work with real-time interactive simulation programs, so I've learned to see the little things ;)

I really like the 4th pic. It does a good job of making the car look extended without being overdone. Very nice.