HybridZ

350 in a 91 300zx

Guest sanzoneb

Guest sanzoneb

Does any one know what i need and where i can get everything to fit a 350 in my 91 300zx. My engine just went to i want to upgrade to a 350 instead of putting V6 back in there. Any one with infor please help.

Thanx, Ben

Guest sanzoneb
Read the sticky notes, then search before asking questions. Been covered already and I believe there is alot of information already posted.

OK dude chill the **** out

Don't you moderators and members just love guys like sanzoneb. Azguy, See I have posted regarding just this type of nonsense already, trying to be helpfull and this is what I get, no respect. I bit my tongue twice, but here goes.

Typically Ben, if you ask questions that have already been covered it is my experience that nobody responds or they jump all over you. It kind of depends on your attitude. Anyway, a quick search brought the following:

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=67857&highlight=v8+300+zx

and 17 others, just depends on what you type in for search words. This information can guide you to uncover what your looking for more quickly than just posting a topic that has been well documented, pictures as well. It can also point you to directly contacting somebody who has already done what your thinking of doing or, are trying to do. I think it is a great project and you should try to do it.

But,IMHO, Ben, I think you'd be better off looking and posting on some other site, maybe even your own site, honestly nobody here can help you, especially with your attitude.

It been said you can have it;

1. Fast

2. Easy

3. Cheap

Pick any two ????

Others have been banned for this type of behavior, you can be too, just keep it up, rest assured somebody is watching.