HybridZ

what size

slowspeed

I may be a newb, but even i know you gotta post more info than that, and claim you have done a search first. Check Skylines Australia forum for specifics about RB Motors, and ALOT of information about tuning them up.

Also you might want to specify which motor your talking about

RB20DET

RB25DET

RB26DETT

RB30ET

probably all have different sized down pipes as they all are different sizes with different turbo's. Someone Correct me if i'm wrong...

2-1/4 inch at turbo into 3inch all stainless, stock turbo, stock boost and its waaaaaay to big for 6-7psi.

RB25DET

Jamie T your lucky your teeth have been shaken out yet with that 4 inch - got a sound file? We had an R32 GTR with a 3 1/2 inch and that was awsome. :)

Used to have 2 60mm merged into one 90mm pipe that went out thru one pre and one regular muffler. It sounded great.. wasnt too loud and did its job. The best thing you can do for the stock rb26 is let it breath. Open face turbos, freeflowing exhaust, SDS EMS, and stock everything else stock netted 350RWHP on mine!!!!