HybridZ

starting to finnish the interior!

sir_daniel

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, more magazine coverage--you must be very happy! What I would like to know is what you have planned for the car's future now that it has some notoriety in Sweden. Will you sell the car? Will you start another project? Will you make any changes with this current car? It looks like you are finally "finished."

Congratulations :D

Davy

thanks!

my plans for the winter/garage-season is to finnish all the small things that never gets done, tidy up the engineroom, change the bushings (all of them, got new polyeteran/racing bushings at home since 2 years ago), paint the 18" wheels black, lower the car with some lowering springs.

selling.... hmmm... don't think anyone would pay so much money for the car, so i'll keep it instead and continue to make small changes when i get new ideas.

i already got a new project, a Honda Civic Esi Hatchback -92 http://www.zatzy.com/showthread.php?t=269254

this was my daily car this summer, but it needed some welding and replacing of some metall.... then things got out of hands... again... :P

but when i find me a new garage i will buy a 4-door nissan skyline R33/R34 that's the car i REALLY want to build on....

Guest 280ZForce

very very sweet work indeed throughout the whole car. i'm very impressed. Not big on the graphics, but the rest of the car looks great!

I need to visit my ancestors country sometime if I could afford it.

Do you know any people w/ the last name of Hallstrom (US version), Hellstrom (in Swedish aspect, the "e" should be upside down w/ an accent though). That's my family's maiden name and supposedly I have a lot of family out there.

Guest 280ZForce

i'm thinking you need to go with green, yellow or silver/grey to match the exterior of your car. You don't want to clash other colors that won't flow with the exterior paint.

• 2 weeks later...